Professor of Operations Management
College of Business
Education: Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, Arizona State University
Fields of Study:
- Supply chain informatics: Study of decision modeling theory and concepts for integrated problem solving and intelligent information support through ERP Systems, in supply networks.
- Healthcare enterprise informatics: Study of design and modeling issues in healthcare enterprise and applications of information technology principles, tools and techniques to optimize the network.
- Sustainable supply chains: Study of sustainability issues in supply chains in manufacturing and service sectors.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation: Study of small and medium enterprise business development capabilities through process planning, modeling and optimization.
- Business Analytics: Study the process of utilizing data relationships and analytic models by translating data into intelligent information in order to drive business value and competitive advantage, and improve decision-making.